DISCOVER HOW TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU LONG FOR
Maybe you’ve found recently that you are getting more irritable with people. Or you’re feeling more overwhelmed and defeated by the challenges that life is throwing your way. Or you’re spending more time scanning social media than you are connecting with God in prayer. Even doing things your way isn’t working out the way you think it should.
If you’re feeling discouraged, frustrated, and worn out, it’s a good indication that something in your life is out of sync. Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem found in Scripture. In John 15:5, Jesus tells his followers, "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can’t do anything." Instead of going it alone in this life, we are to stay connected to him.
In this video Bible study, pastor Kyle Idleman reveals how we can actually do that by:
- Seeking out greater rest, depth, and connection in our lives
- Recognizing that what we can’t do makes room for what God can do
- Finding freedom from the pressures of performance and production
- Stepping out of loneliness and isolation even when it feels scary
- Getting rid of the distractions that keep us disconnected from Christ
In the end, Kyle reveals that the fruit of your life will have nothing to do with your accomplishments and everything to do with your connections. No matter what happens in this world, the greatest joy comes from staying close to the God who stays close to you.
This study guide includes:
- Individual access to five streaming video sessions
- A guide to best practices for leading a group
- Video notes and a comprehensive structure for group discussion time
- Personal study for deeper reflection between sessions
Sessions and video run times:
- Diagnosing Disconnection (15:00)
- The Wheel of Emotions (15:00)
- The Way of Connection (17:30)
- The Purpose of Pruning (17:00)
- Grafted and Growing (17:30)
This study guide has everything you need for a full Bible study experience, including:
- The study guide itself—with discussion and reflection questions, video notes, and a leader's guide.
- An individual access code to stream all video sessions online. (You don’t need to buy a DVD!)
Streaming video access code included. Access code subject to expiration after 12/31/2028. Code may be redeemed only by the recipient of this package. Code may not be transferred or sold separately from this package. Internet connection required. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Additional offer details inside.